Monday, March 4, 2013

Color Me Happy!

Hi Everyone!  It's Danie here today.  Recently I was asked to define my crafting style and do you know, I really couldn't, as what I create really depends on my mood, and what is in front of me at the time.  However I will say that I am a huge fan of color, and CAS styles.  It really is the color that draws me to a project or item, and its what I get most excited about.  So needless to say that when I saw the Crackle Glitter Cardstock and the Mini Neon Dew Drops from the Robin's Nest were what we (The Design Team) had to work with this month.......I was one happy girl.  And with all the wet weather we have been experiencing here on the East Coast of Australia it was the perfect excuse to escape into my craft room and play.

Using small strips of each color of the Crackle Glitter Collection and some doodling on a white background I was able to create a number of cards and this scrap page. My paint splatters are done with my new Splash Inks.


Scrap Page of Hubby (photo taken whilst on a short break away for his birthday, last week of Feb)


Colorful and CAS Card


With over a month of constant rain here (ex cyclone down pours) I am feeling like I am underwater and so I was also inspired to create using this Crackle Glitter and Neon Mini Dew Drops some underwater scenes/projects.  Here is one of the cards I created.


I also created a underwater scene journal page which you can see over on my blog.

Using these wonderful colors and products from the Robin's Nest was a great way to brighten up my day and I love how the light captures the glittery crackle. What's even better is that March is the perfect time for you to create with color with both the Mini Neon Dew Drops and the Crackle Glitter Collection on Sale at 20% off normal price.  So be sure to check this out and take advantage of this great saving!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope my projects have brightened your day a little too!

Danie xx


6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

These are awesome! I love the colors! You don't seem drowned at all! Great job

Tonya said...

I love how colorful your layout is. Super fun design!!! Thanks for sharing :-)

juscrap said...

Beautiful job!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Love the combination of the bright colors

Brenda Burfeind said...

All your projects are wonderful. Love how you used the papers in your layout. Great job

Barbara Rankin said...

Love your projects and use of these beautiful crackle colors. Fantastic job. TFS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...