Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Dew Filled Birthday Card

Hi everyone. I hope your Easter week is going as plan. Today, I am showing you another birthday card. I am celebrating my birthday all month long since it landed on the same day of Easter. 
Supplies:
Pink Oval Journaling Spot
White Glitter Alphabet Stickers
Epiphany Crafts Square Epoxies and Tool
Twine
Stamp
Black Ink Pad
Mini Brad
Doily
Spray Mist
Corner Punch
There is over 50 dew drops on this card. I love the way it looks along one side. 
For the envelope seal I just cut a 1" square piece of paper and made it into a pinwheel.
I love how the Epiphany Crafts products are easy to use. I used it to create the fun "Happy" banner.

Thanks Epiphany Crafts for teaming up with us. 
 The crackle paper and mini dew drops are 20% off this month so be sure to stop by the store and stock up. Also the Robin's Nest Easter Egg Contest ends soon.



Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Happy Birthday Mandi!! Your card is wonderful and I love all of the dew drops too! Great job on all of the different elements!!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Happy Birthday, cute card, love the mixture on the dew drops

juscrap said...

Happy Birthday, cute card!

Genevive said...

happy birthday Mandi and this is a pretty card :)

Tonya said...

Love your colorful card and a belated happy birthday to you too!!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...