Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentines Cards

Valentines Cards 


What a fun time I have had working on these cards.  I went through the paper pack that would be great for Valentines Cards, and here are the fun cards I finished.  

 This card is made from a really fun funky paper.  I cut it to fit a business envelope, I then added a sticker border, ribbon, and dew drops all down the side of the card.  Then to make the card a fast finish, I added 5 stickers from the new Card Stickers.  I just need to write a cute note inside and it is ready to send, which by today, it better be in the MAIL!


 
This card is such a fun idea.  The background of the card is the back of Classic Roses CS.  Then a pink check paper, then on top of that pink cs, and red cs.  Then the best part.  I used foam and made a shadow box,  I just cut out the center of the foam, covered it with pink cs and the open center is created.  Inside the shadow box is pink and red confetti, and with the confetti little papers with words on them, smile, lips, kisses, laugh, hugs, toes.  You just shake it and a new word appears!  This is open box is glued to the red cs so that the words can shake inside.  Cute Card!

This is the shadow box, with the confetti and words.
This card is made with Black Herringbone as the card, it opens to white inside, but I also make the card so that the next paper Classic Roses opens up too, so I have lots of room to write a love note. The Heart is glued to grey paper, and the heart is crumbled for a textured look.  Red ribbon is glued at an angle, and a key attached with string to the ribbon on the heart.

This card is quite fun too.  I used red card stock for the back sheet, but it is glued to the Silver glitter Lips CS so when you open the card it is filled with lips.  Black ribbon at the top, crumbled vellum torn, and lips from one of our older stickers.  You could even put your own lips on the card with red lipstick.

This card is just the easiest to make.  Square punch 4 squares, and distress, then adhere to the corner of the card.  I added a love metal embellishment tied with pink string, and a heart paper clip.  Then tan ribbon on the side.  Simple fast easy.

This might be my single favorite of all the cards.  I made a heart with dew drops on the card, then I punched a pocket from a McGill punch and a tag to fit inside the pocket from Red glitter chipboard.  I added 2 hearts punched from a mini punch, then added pink tear drops to the outside of the hears for texture.  The red and stripe paper is from the same cardstock the pink background is made from, then added the saying from the new card stickers.  Done!  Just need to add my love note inside.   

All the cards were made in one morning, fast and easy.  I did make a mess on the desk, and it needs some cleaning, but Valentines are ready to send at my home.

Have a great day.

Ciao,

Robin

Products used:

Classic Roses CS
Glitter Valentine CS
Valentine Stripe CS
Glitter Lips CS
Heart RN Clips
Pearl Dew Drops
Pink Tear Drops
Girl Stripe
Card Stickers
Red Lion CS
Brown Glitter Leopard CS
Black Herringbone CS
Classified CS
Red Glitter Chipboard
Butterfly Glitter Sticker

4 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute cards! Great job!

juscrap said...

Wonderful cards! Love it! hugs

Dawn Mercedes said...

I love the shaker card...I haven't made one of those in FOREVER!

Michelle H. said...

Beautiufl and very fun Valentine cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...