Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine LO.




                                                             Happy Saturday!
                    
                      Since Valentine Day is only 12 days away I created a Valentine LO!
 For the background paper I used Plum Classic Glitter paper. Love all the specks of glitter on this paper!
 The light purple Strip is the back side of the Purple glitter flower paper.
 I also used this paper on the 1st paper strip and the large heart.
 I love this paper inst it so pretty with all the amazing glitter!
 A picture of the paper is below the LO!
For the vellum paper that is the Iridescent roses paper. Very pretty paper.
The bingo card, arrow, and silver frame are from my stash.
This months sale info is below!
The DT team had the privilege to create with Plaid products for this months sponsor!
I'm using the MOD PODGE Dimensional Magic in Gold.
Its a clear glitter gold liquid where you add a image or item, and use the dimensional Gold over the top!
For the wood tile I cut out a flower from the Purple glitter flower paper.
The silver frame I used TRN alphas and wrote Love.
The last clear acrylic tile I added a rose from the Classic Rose paper.
A close up is below the LO of the tile and the silver frame.
Thank you Plaid for allowing us to create with your products this month!
A link to the MOD PODGE Dimensional Magic in Gold is at the bottom of this post.



Here is the close up! I really had fun creating with this product!



Here is a close up of the Purple glitter flower paper! This paper is so gorgeous!


Here are the papers of the week sale! Very pretty colors and love all the glitter!


Did you see all the tear drops I used on the LO?! That is this months sale 20% off of all tear drops!
This sale will be all month long!
Lots of amazing colors to create with! I added my dew drops to the bingo card top corners, to the border strip, a flower that I added to the heart and the red swirl I created.
For more inspiration come and visit the blog through out the month for more amazing DT projects!
The link to the sale is below!   
Link to the dew drops to the store!

Here is link to the Plaid  MOD PODGE Dimensional Magic in Gold. Here is the link! 
The February 2013 Monthly Design Challenge is posted!
Click here for all the details!
Thank you for visiting TRN blog today!
Have a  wonderful Weekend!
Michelle

4 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Super cute layout Michelle! I love every little detail!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Very cute, love the colors and the vellum with the layout.

Barbara Rankin said...

Love your beautiful layout, Michelle. Every detail is amazing!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous layout. loving all the details Michelle!!
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...