Monday, February 11, 2013

Timeless


Hello girls Robin's Nest
I love this paper line!!
And I wanted to show you guys how to definitely change the style of a paper that I think more chic for a clean layout.
Very simple, very massive plaster on the bottom and a few drops of spray paint

Use Robin Nest paper's as accents



This Paper is part of the Classified Paper Line
that Image is on the paper I just cut  it out to use as an accent
I painted my cut with watercolor pencils Faber Castell to give a contrast and highlight your beautiful drawing.

Remember is month we are featuring our Tear Drop.  Check out the Website for all the information


Enough for today and await my next post for those who like boys layouts.
Hugs

4 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful Marilia!!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Love, love, love

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous!! Love all the details!!
I'm using some of those papers on my project too!
I agree these papers are so pretty!!

Tonya said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I love how the embellishments are placed on your layout...stunning!!! Thanks for sharing! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...