Friday, February 22, 2013

Mini-Garden-Pots and Dew Drops!

Here is a quick and easy way you can "perk" up your small garden pots with The Robins Nest Dew Drops! I started by cleaning up a few mini pots that have succulents growing in them. Just a bit of window cleaner and a dry cloth to buff the surface dry. In the above pots, I chose colors that did not take away from the plants inside, but would look pretty enough when the sun came out to play.
 Here is a mug that got left outside one summer. Now it holds my extra plant markers. For glue, I used Helmar 450. It goes on clear, dries clear and so far is pretty weather hardy. I use this glue for most of my Dew Drop needs.
 Dew drops used in this mini garden project:
Carnation Dews
Sun Yellow
Lakeside
Kelly Green
Purple Hair
So, do you have any "mini-garden" pots that need a little something? All it takes is a little bit of dew love. :)

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love this project! I have lots of mini pots that need some extra dew love! Thanks Michelle!

Brenda Burfeind said...

super duper cute.

Robin O'Crowley said...

So fun Michelle!

Barbara Rankin said...

Love all these ideas for the dew drops. TFS

Camille Short said...

How inspirational!

Danie May said...

What a fabulous finishing touch these tear drops are to your pots Michelle. I particularly love the way they have adorned your butterfly and flower on your mug. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...