Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fun with Swirls and Tear Drops!


                                                          Hi, Everyone!
                                 Glad you visited TRN blog this Saturday!
                          Since this month all the tear drop are 20% off all month!
         I decided to add a several colors so you can view a variety of amazing colors on one project!
                        Look at how well the colors match the products I used on the LO!
                                Love how the tear drops adds so much color to the LO!
                   For the background paper I used Silver Classic Glitter cardstock.
 The pattern paper I used, the classic Roses cardstock and the Black Glitter swirl on white.
The black glitter swirl on white is one of my favorite pattern papers at TRN!! Very pretty paper!
              For the clock I fussy cut them from the Black and White clock paper.
                                         The metal clock is by Tim Holtz.
             I used the TRN black journaling box to add the title using the TRN glitter red letters!
              Here is the link for TRN Tear drops that are all on sale at 20% all month!
                         I had a lot of fun creating with the tear drops this month!
                     Below I will share about the metal embellishments I created!



                                       The DT Team has partnered with Plaid this month!
                                 We have all really enjoyed using their products this month!
                            I'm creating with the MOD PODGE Dimensional Magic in Gold!
It is a liquid product that has clear gold glitter and it allows you to set a design inside of an object or on top and it hardens the items you set inside or on top of a product.
The first picture below I added some tear drops and at the bottom of the charm I added 3 small long beads to fill in the smaller space. I then attached a heart shape charms and added 3 yellow tear drops and added the sentiment zoo. It takes about 12 to 24 hours for the Dimensional magic to dry.
I also altered a metal clip below! I punched two hearts using some scrap TRN papers.


 The two heart on the clip!
Both of these projects did not take that long to create and the MOD PODGE Dimensional Magic in Gold
was a lot of fun to create with!

Here is the link.to the Plaid site and all the info about the MOD PODGE  Dimensional Magic in Gold!
If you would like some more inspiration using the tear drops or Plaid products come back and visit the blog!
Each day a DT members will be sharing some amazing & creative projects!
Do you need a challenge? We have several for the month of February click here for all the info!
Thank you for visiting today!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Michelle

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

This is beautiful! Iove all of your details and your new embellishments, and tear drops too

juscrap said...

Gorgeous page! Love all of your details. xoxo

Clare D. said...

Great page! I love making my own embellishments and these are fab!

Camille Short said...

Inspirational!

Tonya said...

Great layout!!! Love all the little details in your projects!!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Robin O'Crowley said...

Very creative ideas with the tear drops!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...