Monday, February 18, 2013

Dew drops available at The Robin's Nest

Hi, Everyone!
Glad you visited TRN blog this Sunday!
                          Since this month all the tear drop are 20% off all month!
What a wonder I'm here with another creation using these wonderful products of chattering robins
For this project  i used Dew Drops available at The Robins Nest are luscious drops of transparent color.. perfect for my project!


For my background I do these roles braided black and silver



  I made a ledge with my punch


I cut some leaves and flowers, I threw a little spray paint


I also made a tag and a card


 I used these products





 Thanks for visiting
 

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

These are beautiful projects!! Great job!

Michelle H. said...

Very beautiful!
Love them all!

Tonya said...

Love the attention to detail on your project!!! Wonderfully done!!! Thanks for shaing :-)

Robin O'Crowley said...

Very nice.

Camille Short said...

Inspirational!

Marília Lopes said...

Lindos projetos Juraci!!!
Amei todos!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...