Monday, February 25, 2013

Colorful Rain Drops

Hi there everyone! Genevive here again for some tear drops inspiration! I hope you will enjoy my post for today =) 

Lately I have been addicted in filling up this ring album with our family photos... and this month's assignment of showcasing Robin's Nest Tear Drops is so perfect for this particular photo we took one day at the beach + my life-long motto that says:  "LIFE is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to DANCE in the rain." 


What better way to interpret that wisdom than transforming "tears" into colorful "rain drops"? =) 


 ...striped clouds  and happy-colored rain drops anyone? 
To create these, I hand cut and layered Winter Deer glitter paper + Robin's Nest glitter cardstock using 3d foam dots.. 



... Robin's Nest blue glitter stickers says DANCE! =) 

I hope you like this very simple layout. See you again soon! 
Keep on lovin' and scrappin'. 
Xoxo, Gen =) 

13 comments:

Brenda Burfeind said...

It may be simple but it's awesome. I love how you used the tear drops.

Camille Short said...

Classic! Love how you used the Dew Drops.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love the whole thing! Your family takes awesome pictures! Great layout!

Katie said...

Saw a sneak of this project on FB and had to come see it in its entirety. Totally love the scene Genevive created here!

Robin O'Crowley said...

This is so fabulous! I absolutely love it, your balance is awesome.

juscrap said...

This is so fabulous! I love how you used the tear drops.hugs

Clare D. said...

Oh I love this! I might have to scrap,fit this look!,

Michelle H. said...

Very fun and creative!
Love it!

Tonya said...

I love the simple and clean look of your layout! It's perfect!!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Love this!

Genevive said...

thank you so much ladies! :)

Danie May said...

I am loving all the color you have incorporated into this sweet layout! Such a wonderful use of the Tear Drops for this page. xx

Barbara Rankin said...

Wonderful cover layout and use of the tear drops. What a fun piece!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...