Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Winter, Winter, Winter in Utah!

Did I tell you I love winter and the snow?  Well, for the most part I do, doesn't the snow make the world look clean and beautiful?  I even endure the cold for the beauty of the snow.

I love to take photos of the snow, and then of course to scrapbook those beautiful pictures on Robin's Nest fabulous winter papers.

These are pictures of our yard this year!  We have had some of the most beautiful snow falls ever.  I love how the snow sits on the bushes, the tree limbs, roof, and yard ornaments.


Our house in the snow.

The apple orchard, planted by Dana my husband who I fondly call Johnny Appleseed.  I wonder if we will ever eat all the apples, but when they are ready to harvest we make the best Apple Cider ever.  You should come and visit during this time, we would love to share our cider.


Our bird bath that sits in the middle of the garden.
The sundial in my favorite flower bed!

If you have lots of snow in your yard, here are some layouts that will help you show those great pictures of your photos, blizzards, sledding, snow angels, and snowmen, and whatever else you do in the snow, even if it is just watching it fall from your bedroom window.


 
One of my favorites is the Glitter White trees on a blue background, cause winter just looks good with this.  Snow takes on a great look with blue around it.  I also used Glitter Blue Chipboard for the frames, and Glitter White Snowflake CS.  Snowflakes come from another company

This winter layout is so cute, just add your photos to this in whatever size you want.  I used Winter Retreat Glitter Border Swirl CS, Mocha Trail Glitter CS, Reindeer stripe Glitter CS, Pine Trees Glitter CS, Snowflake Rub-on, Brown 6mm Dew Drops

Have a great winter, Winter can really be lots of fun, even if it is cold.  -5 to -10 in Utah on a regular basis this year so far.

Happy Winter,

Ciao,

Robin


8 comments:

juscrap said...

soo beautiful lo and great pics.

Wendy said...

Robin those pics are beautiful (as are your layouts)! As a Southern Californi girl though I just can't imagine actually living in all that cold white stuff. . . lol

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

It looks frigid! Great layouts!

Creative M said...

Wow!!Very BEAUTIFUL....Love it!

Barbara Rankin said...

Pretty winter white pics, Robin, and I really love the layout pages. Love those papers.

Marília Lopes said...

Beautiful pages and wonderful pictures!

michelle hodges said...

Pretty picture of the snow and your yard!!
Love your LO's and the papers you used!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Thanks so much, it is frigid! But I still love living here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...