Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Someone Is Thinking of You

Hello, Mandi here to show you a sweet card that will remind someone special they are in you thoughts. 
Here is what you will need:
Doily
Flower Punch
1" circle Punch
Brown Ink

I like to make matching seals for my cards. I just die cut a 1" circle and glue a punched flower onto it. This is one way to use up the little scraps. 
I would like to thank Heartfelt Creations for teaming up with us this month.
I would also thank you for stopping by and don't forget that the tag and card kits are this month's special.
Mandi 

7 comments:

juscrap said...

soo beautiful!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute Mandi! I love the details!

Brenda Burfeind said...

Very cute. Love the papers

michelle hodges said...

Very beautiful!
TFS!

Robin said...

great idea!

Camille Short said...

Fantastic card. Such talent. Thanks for sharing.

Marília Lopes said...

Beautiful card Mandi!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...