Friday, January 4, 2013

Safari Fun Layout!


                                      
                      Greetings! I hope each of you are enjoying your
                                   first weekend of the New Year!
               This month I have the privilege to create with one of the
                new Tag kits from The Robin's Nest!  I created my Layout using
                the Safari Tag Kit!
               The Tag kits are on sale a long with the Card kits
                for the month of January!  The Tag kit picture is below.
Use the code cardkitpromo for 20% on Robin's Nest Card Kits and Tag Kits - offer good for the month of January. Be sure to check out the website, because there are many more variety of styles and designs!
 The tag kits are amazing you get a awesome variety of fun embellishments to go along with these kits!
This kit is perfect for our zoo pictures from the Wildlife Ranch!
 The stripe paper I used is called Stripe Honeycomb and the paper is double sided!
 The beads, leather trim, and burlap are from my stash. 
 For the dark green leaves I used from a Sizzlits die cut.
 The DT Team this month are partnering with Heartfelt Creations!
 I created the flower using The Delicate Asters PreCut stamp set from Heartfelt Creations. This set coordinates with the Delicate Asters Die too! The picture of the stamps and how I used the stamps are below!
 
   For the leaves I used two colors of  Gelatos by Faber-Castell.
   The flowers I painted using two different Creative Inspirations Paints.
   For the larger flower I used the smallest flower and layered
   it and I added the dew drops that come with the tag kit!
   The dew drops came in 3 different colors and adding
   them to the center of the flowers really adds some extra pops of color! 
   The dew drop colors go perfect with the tag kit and the painted flowers!

                     Here is a picture of the amazing Safari Tag Kit!


              Here is a picture of the Delicate Aster Precut stamp set!
            The stamps are very easy to use and I love the intricate
            details the stamps have!


                               Thank you for visiting The Robin's Nest blog today!
                                        Hope you have a wonderful weekend!



8 comments:

juscrap said...

soo beautiful!! hugs

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

This is soo cute!! I love it! Great job Michelle!!

Camille Short said...

Wow, another work of art! Thanks for sharing!

Rita Barakat said...

This is beautiful! I love the flowers!

Danie May said...

What a fabulous layout and use of the Tag Kit. I am loving your dew drop flower centers also.

Brenda Burfeind said...

I love this layout. Great job

Robin said...

love this layout!!!

Marília Lopes said...

I looooooooove this page!!!
Well done!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...