Monday, January 21, 2013

My glasses

              Hello my dear friends. I am very happy to be part of this team of Robin's Nest. Today is my first post here and I'm very anxious to begin.
     I made this page remembering happy times we spent this year on the beach. Of course I used a photo of my dear grandson found it very funny.
 For this I used the following products






This is a Skecht

 I'm in love with this product

 


 

And for this card i used this wonderful collection Hearts card kit 




 Have a beautiful day.




5 comments:

Camille Short said...

Perfect layout using the Beach Sticker Kit!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love the layout! Your grandson is adorable! I love your card too!

Barbara Rankin said...

Wonderful page layout and card, Juraci.

michelle hodges said...

Very creative and beautiul card and LO!!

Brenda Burfeind said...

Love the layout and card. Great job

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...