Thursday, January 17, 2013

I Adore Mini Bird Houses!

 I have this thing about "mini" and "birdhouses". I can't get enough of them! So I decided to make some with The Robins Nest Papers. These are really simple to make. I made all 10 in less than one hour.


 All you need is to print the template above or one like it, letting the house template measure 3"x6" and the roof 1"x3".  Tools needed, nothing fancy, precision scissors, pen to trace, little star punch or shape of your choice, and a Helmar tape runner, they make some sticky stuff!
 Papers I used were: Daisy Blue. It has the daisies on one side and the stripes on the other. The roof for those houses is Baroque. Makes for the best roof!
 For the other houses I used Red Fat Plaid, and Discovery Girl Glitter cardstock. I alternated the papers for the roof and had some extra fun with the punchies. These were super fun to make.
 Just trace, cut, fold with your fingers, punch the bird hole, add glue to the flaps, add the roof and done!
It's something you can teach your kids and let them craft away!

6 comments:

juscrap said...

Soo beautiful! i love yours mini houses.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love these!! I am going to make some for my tablescape. Tfs! Great job Michelle!

Camille Short said...

I love the bird houses! You are truly blessed with a creative talent!

michelle hodges said...

WOW! So fun and very creative!!
Love your bird houses!!

Robin O'Crowley said...

Michelle, these are so cute!

Tonya said...

Oh so much fun !!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...