Monday, January 7, 2013

A Little January Design Challenge Inspiration

Hi Everyone, it's Danie here today hoping that the start of the New Year has been good to you all!  I am so looking forward to the year ahead, as 13 has always been a lucky number for me, so I have a good feeling about what 2013 will bring!

You may have seen that here at The Robin's Nest, for the New Year we are bringing you a New Monthly Challenge Format.  Each Month there will be a Design Challenge with 3 Categories - A Card, A Scrapbook Page Layout and a Multimedia Project which gives you three chances to win a $20 Gift Certificate to spend at The Robin's Nest Store.





The card I made today is utilizing the Sketch from our first January Challenge. I love using sketch challenges, they are a great starting point to get you thinking outside of the box when it comes to layout design.





My card today uses some pink cardstock I had in my stash for my base, and features both sides of The Robin's Nest Classic Pink Glitter Swirl on Pink Cardstock and the Little Girl Crowned Glitter Cardstock.  Some Silver Dew Drops from the Silver Bells Vintage Mix highlight the sentiments and a Pink Paper Rose adds an extra feminine touch to this card that can be used either for a Female Birthday or Mother's Day Card.

I do hope you will play along with the challenges this month.  Be sure to read all the details and check out the other sketches here.  There is even a range of Design Challenge Kits available from  The Robin's Nest Store each month to enable you to easily join in the fun.

Happy Creating!

Danie xx

 

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

This is super cute Danie! The is works great with the sketch!

michelle hodges said...

Pretty card!
Love it!

Robin said...

Danie, I love this and love that you are showing a design challenge idea!

Robin said...

Danie, I love this and love that you are showing a design challenge idea!

Barbara Rankin said...

Great card, Danie. Love how you used the design challenge sketch to make it. Turned out beautifully!

Marília Lopes said...

I love this card Danie!!!
Love the papers you used!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...