Saturday, December 1, 2012

O Christmas Tree



Hello hello.  I'm excited I get to share with you all again. Can you believe it's December already? Where has this year gone?  I'm looking forward to the close of a year and the fun of Christmas with all the little ones we have in our home.  I made this tree as a decoration for our home, and since I'm not much of a holiday decorator it's just the perfect touch to our mantel with out going overboard. I loved the touch of silver dew drops to look like little lights on the tree.

Happy Crafting!
Tara



8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Love this tree!! Great job!

Dawn Mercedes said...

what a fun tree!! Do you have a tutorial somewhere?

Barbara Rankin said...

Lovely little Christmas tree. This will make a very nice decoration for the home. TFS

Robin said...

So cute, Tara used the Olive fleur, Olive Daisy, and red watercolor.

Clare D. said...

I love this! And it looks so easy!

Creative M said...

Adore your tree!!
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Migdalia

michelle hodges said...

Very pretty tree!!
Love it too!

Danie May said...

Such a creative way to make a tree and it looks so beautiful. The dew drops and fringing are fabulous finishing touches. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...