Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Years Treat

Hello hello, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!  Our house was nothing shy of entertaining with our four boys running around have a grand ole' time playing with their Christmas things and one another!!
I am excited to share with you today, I am not usually good when it comes to gift giving as I tend to want to give gifts that are practical....  this year I thought it would be fun to try something different and do a little New Years treat for my friends and neighbors.  I created this little treat cover to go over a clear cellophane bag. I  know at this point it's to close to New Years to make these as little gifts but they would be perfect for just about any occasion with any treat inside.  I used The Robin's Nest Glitter Spring Stripe paper, to make the flower on the bag I used the purple teardrops from the Midnight collection, and the dewdrops from the Hydrangea collection.  I added a bit of mint ribbon for a final touch. 




Happy Crafting!

Tara

4 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So beautiful! I love this idea! Great job Tara!!

Camille Short said...

Your talent is inspiring!

Michelle H. said...

Pretty and so creative!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...