Friday, December 28, 2012

Mini- Recipe Books

Something fun you can do for the Holidays, Birthdays or just because, is to put together mini- recipe books for your friends and family.
These began as photo album books I found at Walmart for $1 each.
They have 24 top loading pages, perfect for adding favorite recipes!



The perfect way to share your love of cooking. :)
Paper shown Glitter Silver Paisley
Here are 3 of 15 I have made.
All the same.
The pink one is mine.
Now I'll be able to find my most used recipes, always.

Papers shown - Aquamarine Sorbet, Plum Fleur.
This is also a great way to use up scraps of your favorite Robins Nest papers.
You only need to print out your recipes to fit on 4x6 pieces of paper.
Papers shown- Glitter Black Fleur, Girl Swirl Stripe.
On some of the pages I also added some favorite cooking quotes.
Most of these recipes are tried and true favorites from when I host monthly craft events..
Paper used- Time Glitter Writing.


Paper used- Blue Fleur.



5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

The recipe books are a great idea! I have little things here and there that I need to collect into one cute book like this!

Camille Short said...

It thrills me to no end when I see a hand-crafted practical item. Hats off to you and the creative juices you share! Truly beautiful gift.

Robin said...

This is so fun Michelle, now I will scrapbook my receipies!!!

MarĂ­lia Lopes said...

Great...great idea Michelle!!!
Beautiful!!!

Wendy said...

Great idea Michelle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...