Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Layouts

Christmas Layouts

 
 
Hi,
 
Robin here.  I just wanted to share a few ideas with some of the Christmas papers and an easy layout, then a more difficult layout.  These papers and embellishments can be found on our Robin's Nest Website in the Christmas headings.
 
This layout is done with the black, white, and red line.  Just add your favorite photos with Santa or in the snow outside.  I cut the stripe paper on an angle to create the candy cane look, and the Santa Clippies are to die for.  I also cut out the Christmas trees from the Christmas tree cs, and on the left side of the layout I decorated the Christmas tree with diamond drops.  Such an easy layout with a fun winter look.  We got lots of snow yesterday, so I think for me, I will add some cute photos of the little girls sledding and in their snow gear!


 
This layout is more intense with all the die cuts using spellbinders dies, and our glitter chipboard.  The Christmas trees are created with our glitter Christmas line, I also put a photo over the trees, but so you could see the trees, I decided to take the photo off so you could see how cute the trees are by themselves.  I added some photos of our adventure with Jakes family last year when we went walking through the city to see the lights.  It was a blast to see the excitement of the girls and Christmas around the corner.  I added tags made of the same Christmas papers.  On our facebook page is another layout with these same papers, but a totally different look.  The Robin's Nest facebook page.  Check it out, for great Christmas layout ideas.
 
Have a great week, Christmas is just around the corner, less than a week now.  Don't stress over what isn't really important.  Family, and enjoying the season!
 
 
Merry Christmas to you all!
 
Robin


2 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Super cute layouts! And the girls look so cute on them!

Camille Short said...

Wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...