Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas cards


Hello ladies, Marilia Lopes again with you here at Chattering Robin's.
I love blue and white, a perfect combination for snow that resembles Christmas in some countries.
Today I prepared a simple tutorial for you guys.



Menino Pocka Dot selo

Cut a piece of paper 15 x 30 cm



Fold in half


Cut a piece of paper 14,5 x 14,5 cm of another pattern Back side Boy Pocka Dot stamp


Cut a piece of paper 10,5 x 10,5 cm of another pattern


Cut out some decorations




Flocos de neve de inverno Glitter


Cartolina glitter branco neve

Add to these a towel lace embellishments, I chose the shape of heart, but if you want to use a round is beautiful too




I used the back side of cardstock glitter and a punch


Now we start to assemble the card, which is very simple!
Place paper 14.5 x 14.5 centralized in the right corner, glue an ornament
I put all the pieces with foam tape to give a beautiful volume



Make back with satin ribbon for paper 10.5 x 10.5 3 and take a bow on the left side as in the photo below


Below the ribbon, glue strip that causes the punch


Center the lace tablecloth and paste


Then paste the largest and smallest ornament on him 


this snowflake is beautiful, full of glitter.


And finally paste Mini Dew Drops pearl in the middle of the snowflake.


Orvalho Mini classificada Gotas




And also prepared another card I found this chippie deer that is identical to the cardstock, beautiful.
I wanted to give him this texture, I gave a coat of paint to fabric and then puff paint and put in sanduicheira.LOL
That's right, the sandwich maker and this result was beautiful!
The deer is the chippie 2CRAFTY.




I wish you all:
That Christmas Day will be special.
That prosperity always make part of all its moments.
That life welcomes you every happiness this world
. These are my most sincere wishes for you today so precious.
Merry Christmas!


Glitter Winter Deer


7 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Super cute cards Marilia!! Great job!

Casandra Bennett said...

Wow...that reindeer card is awesome. Thanks for leaving me such a sweet comment on my Valentines projects. :)

Robin said...

awww, so cute!

Barbara Rankin said...

Love your beautiful cards, Marilia. TFS the tutorial with us, too.

Camille Short said...

They are very cute, and I love them! Pretty snowflake and deer, too!

michelle hodges said...

Very beautiful card!

Clare D. said...

I love making my own embellishments with pretty paper and love what you have done with TRN! Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...