Thursday, December 6, 2012

Chevron card

Happy Thursday to you :)

I just want to share a couple of simple, easy cards with you today.


This card was made using a chevron paper-cutting technique. I found this tutorial a long time ago and decided it would be perfect for a card using RN products!

I used silver glitter chipboardrobin's egg glitter cardstock, and sour apple glitter cardstock to make the chevron shapes. I sewed through each piece for added detail and then added a small sentiment strip along with a few cotton candy dew drops around it. The sentiment is just a small piece of kraft cardstock that I typed on with my typewriter. 


After cutting out the chevron shapes for my card, I had a bunch of little triangle pieces left over. I didn't want to waste them so I decided to make another quick card.



I basically lined up a bunch of triangles then sewed them on. Easy! The sentiment is a stamp that I heat embossed with gold powder.

Thanks for checking out the blog today!

2 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Adorable cards!! Great job Brooke!

Barbara Rankin said...

Cute cards! Love how you used all your pieces of cardstock.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...