Friday, December 21, 2012

Burning Love Treat Box Card

It's hard to believe Christmas is almost here and we will be moving on to a new year and new holidays soon.  It's also hard to believe that this is my last post as a design team member for The Robin's Nest.  I have been blessed with the terrific love and kindness from everyone here...from you, the followers to the design team members and those who work at The Robin's Nest.  I have decided it is time for me to step down and allow someone else to have the wonderful opportunities I have had here.

 I decided what better way to share the love I have received than to share a project featuring the great products The Robin's Nest carries and the love of the upcoming Valentine's Day so I created this Burning Love Treat Box Card using the Chili Flame paper and the word "LOVE" from the Anniversary Sticker sheet.  I finished it off by adding some of the metallic gold dew drops around the edges.  This makes the perfect little gift for the one you love on Valentine's Day and what better way to say, "I love you" than to create something special straight from your heart?

Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed the projects I have shared the past year and a half and thank you to everyone at The Robin's Nest for allowing me to create with some of the most awesome products on the market.  Although, I will not be on the team now, I may be back in the future.  If you'd like to continue to see what I'm up to please join me on my blog at www.pegscraftingcorner.blogspot.com where you can see what I'm up to next.  The new year is already shaping up to be a fun and busy one for me so please be sure to stop by.

Have a very happy holiday season everyone!
~Peg

3 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute card Peg! We have enjoyed all of your time here! Until next time, you will be missed! See you on your blog :)

Camille Short said...

Good project!

michelle hodges said...

Awesome project!!
Love that paper and love how you added the dew drops!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...