Friday, November 9, 2012

Winter Is Almost Here


 
 
In the part of the U.S. I live in we can cover several different seasons in just hours.  In fact, today it's supposed to be 72 and by Monday we are supposed to have temperatures in the 30's with a chance of snow.  Being the winter lover I am, I'm excited.  I created this card using this gorgeous White Snow Trees paper and chipboard snowflakes in blue and silver from The Robin's Nest to celebrate my excitement.   I added the dew drops (Hillside dd166) along the ribbon to add an extra shine since the ribbon was so plain compared to the rest of the card.  I added another layer to the snowflakes by adding a clear dew drop in the center, too.   Now I can sit back and wait for the snow to begin and enjoy this gorgeous Concertina card thanks to the help of The Robin's Nest!  

5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Beautiful Card Peg!! I love the colors!

Melisa Waldorf said...

LOVE this fancy fold card!! Have a great weekend!

Cliona Larkin said...

This card actually took my breath away. I adore it.

Robin said...

Love the folds, such a cute idea.

TracyM #6773 said...

Beautiful card - love the extra folds (only ever seen a Z-fold before) and your punchy trim with the dew drops!!!
... does it make you feel any warmer know that we had to turn on the air conditioner this afternoon, our late spring sun warmed the house up a bit too much to be comfy today :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...