Thursday, November 29, 2012

Think of Christmas...




Hello again everyone! After many years of scrapbooking I have found my real love is in making cards. I love giving a handmade card for any occasion, it has so much more meaning behind it than a store bought card in my opinion. I love when Christmas nears, as I am able to start making my Christmas cards for all my friends and family. This card is simple but sweet. I added a nice touch of diamond and dew drops like a holly berry to give this card it's final touches.
Hope everyone's Thanksgiving holiday was just perfect.

Happy crafting!!
Tara

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Your cards are so cute! Thanks! Love your holly too!

Robin said...

The holly is so cute! Personal cards such a great treat, I always cherish them!

Camille Short said...

Cute, holiday fun! Love the holly! Better put those green dew drops on my wish list!

Barbara Rankin said...

What a cute card. Love the holly dew drops. Going to use that idea. LOL

Creative M said...

Your card is just lovely!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Danie May said...

Such a fabulously fun and cute card for Christmas Tara. The Holly Leaves are gorgeous and I love the sentiment! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...