Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Simply Symmetrical

Happy Thursday!

Today I'll be sharing a simple encouragement card with you.


 It came together fairly quickly. I used a plain white card base and decided to stick with a very simple, symmetrical look.
I first heat embossed 2 stamped images using aqua embossing powder, making sure that I left enough room between them for the other embellishments. My next step was backing the sentiment (You're Super Swell) with glitter gold chipboard and adhering it to the card base with Helmar adhesive. This left just enough room to add 2 rows of in love in italy mini dew drops that I attached using dew glue. I then decided that the card was just a bit too plain... so I added 2 small doily edge strips that I attached with my sewing machine.


I hope my post today has inspired you to make something symmetrical or maybe just to make a card to brighten someone's day. 

Thank you for visiting the blog today! 

7 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Super cute card!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

This is one swell card!!

Robin said...

very cute

Melisa Waldorf said...

LOVE this card!!! So pretty and I love the embossed aqua image! Have a great week!

TracyM #6773 said...

Beautiful, elegant card!!!

michelle hodges said...

Pretty and so elegant!

Danie May said...

Stunning and so elegant! I love it! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...