Friday, November 2, 2012

Robin Nest/Helmar Design Team Blog Hop


We are so excited to join
and 
Design Teams together to bring you this HOP

Blog Candy:

Lots of ways to win:
*  Post a comment on each blog and become a follower and you are enter to win.
Winner will receive and will be announce on Nov 10th - here on this blog
*from the Robin Nest Design Team:  $10 to The Robin's Nest On-Line Store
*from the Helmar Design Team:  $10 to the Helmar On-Line Store

*Two GRAND PRIZES:  
One $20 Prize to The Robin's Nest On-Line Store
and
One $20 Prize to The Helmar On-Line Store

*It's The Robin Nest's 15th year in business and we are give you a 
chance to celebrate with us.  When we get to 1500 Like on our 
someone will win 1500 Dew Drops
*how to enter, "like" our facebook page, share this post and leave us a comment that you did.  When we get to 1500 someone will win.   
Now it's time to check out these two amazing Design Team member blogs, make sure you leave a comment, each member is give-a-way a prize 
One more exciting thing happen here at The Robin Nest Blog, 
we are looking for a new Design Team to start in Jan 2013, if you are interested, check out the tab at the top of this blog for more info.   Dead line is November 10th, 2012 
Here is a copy of all the blog just in case you get lost. 
Blogger/type press user:

20 comments:

Camille Short said...

I loved this blog hop...what gorgeous projects!

Danie May said...

Great Hop so pleased to be a part of it! xx

TracyM #6773 said...

What fabulous projects shared - thank you for the inspiration!!!
I have so many new products that I NEED try, especially Dew Drops secured in place with Gemstone Glue :)
PS - I will be back later to see if Kate V's project has been posted

gremhog susan.hatch@gmail.com said...

Am ready for some creativity ideas. thanx for the hop

brooke. said...

Great blog hop!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I loved everyones projects!!

IndigoEarth said...

Am excited to get hoppin here!! Shared the link on my FB page for others to have some fun as well!! Have an awesome and creative day everyone!!

Gloria Westerman said...

Looking forward to this hop....

Lyneen said...

AWESOME HOP..... great projects... LOVE THOSE Dew Drops!!!! I need some Helmar glue. I think I commented on each post and followed every blog that had a place to join. Thanks again for all the inspiration!!!

Barbara Rankin said...

Just finished hopping, and all of the projects were just awesome. I have so many ideas going through my head now. TFS your creativity, everyone!

Brenda Burfeind said...

This was a very inspiring blog hop. I'm so glad I hopped and now onto making some projects with the inspiration that I got from this hop. Thanks again for having it

TracyM #6773 said...

I'm back!!!
Just went back and left a comment on Kate V's lovely layout, so my happy hopping is now complete :)
Forgot to let you know earlier that I'm also a follower here and on Facebook.
hank you for a fun hop - I look forward to coming back to learn more about Dew Drops, Tear Drops and your other lovely treasures!!!

Clare D. said...

Great hop! I am excited to get back in the craft room and get my hands covered in glue! Thanks for the chance to win! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Lovely combo of two great companies
Off to hop for inspiration

Ava Gavloski said...

FB sharing and cheering for ya to meet the 1500 fans. thanks for hosting a hop, i love meeting designers that showcase product so well.
ava g

laurenscraft said...

Thanks for hosting the hop, love the inspirational projects!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Sounds like a great hop! Thanks for the chance to win!

MarĂ­lia Lopes said...

I loved this blog hop...what gorgeous projects!

Kelli said...

Wonderful Hop! All the projects were great!!

Sue D said...

Very interesting blog hop and I learned a lot about these products.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...