Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pop Top Gift Box


 This is a very fun little box that is super easy to make. I took a simple box made with beautiful Robin's Nest paper and made it more fancy with some tear drops and dew drops. This year I'm using them as gifts to my neighbors and friends. I've decided to fill them with hand soap as a little gift. They are also great filled with cookies or candies. The picture below shows the box lid open, it stays completely attached which is great.

Happy Crafting,
Tara

8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Tara! I think this is adorable!! Great job!

Robin said...

This is so cute, I love that it fits a bottle that we all use!

Creative M said...

just lovely!!

Camille Short said...

Cute idea! Thank you for sharing!

Wendy said...

Very cute - any link to instructions? I'm thinking these would make great teacher gifts!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Tara will write instructions for you :) I will post them on Fb as soon as she gets them to me :)

Wendy said...

Thanks!

Danie May said...

Such a fabulous gift box for Christmas, I love the gorgeous paper and the way you have decorated with the dew drops! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...