Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pink Zebra Glitter Gift Card Holder

For this post I decided to do a gift card holder. With the holidays approaching and birthdays every month, who doesn't need a quick gift card holder? I chose the Pink Zebra Glitter Cardstock because I love it and you can do so much with it. You can use it in a girly girl album, on a girls night out album, or for something like my gift card holder for a friend's birthday. This paper is so pretty that you really don't need much to embellish it to make it look good. So really, all I did was die cut the the pattern, glue it together and then add some ribbon and charms and voila . . . instant gift card holder! I love it and I hope my friend does too!




Thanks for stopping by to check out my project!  Don't forget to fly on over to the Robin's Nest and check out this paper and so much more!

~ Make Today Count

Wendy

11 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Wendy, this is so cute! I love this paper too! Great job!

Amy said...

Really great idea. Thanks for sharing !
Amy Jo

Creative M said...

Beautiful paper!Gorgeous Gift Crad Holder!

Wendy said...

Thanks ladies!

TracyM #6773 said...

Beautiful gift card holder - LOVE the Pink Zebra cardstock, the colours and sparkle look fabulous together!!!

Robin said...

Love this, I want to make one for my cards that I share with others, Zebra pattern makes it so cute!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

great idea!

Wendy said...

Thank you!

Danie May said...

What a fabulously girly way to give a gift card! I love it! xx

Wendy said...

I ended up putting a pedicure gift card in it with some pink tissue. It really turned out to be the perfect packing for my "gift." Thanks again ladies for the kind words!

Gift Card envelopes said...

like the card holder and the idea...this is so cute ..thanks for sharing it with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...