Friday, November 23, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

I love creating and decorating for Christmas.  It's one of my favorite times of year.  I put up out tree the day after Thanksgiving every year and in honor of it, this year I created this great Christmas tree card to share the holiday spirit.  I folded a piece of Ocean Watercolor paper to make the tree and added some Hillside Dew Drops (DD-166) to soften the edges.  The tree top was created using the Diamond Stack placed in the shape of a star. Once I added the bottom of the tree it was too plain and the lines too sharp so I outlined it using the Winter Retreat Dew Drops.  The Smoke Cardstock has a great texture which helped to bring out all of the details on the tree and card.   I have to admit this has to be one of my favorite cards that I have created.  The glitz and glamour of the products from The Robin's Nest adds a whole new level to any card or project.

5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute card!!!

Barbara Rankin said...

Cute card, Peg. Love your folding of the papers and placement of the dew drops is excellent!

Danie May said...

This is so cute Peg! I love the paper you have used and the way you have used the Dew Drops for your Tree! xx

Lyneen said...

THIS IS DARLING!!!!! It is a great card and the bling sure adds to it!!!!

michelle hodges said...

Super cute and adorable Christmas card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...