Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lions are Regal

 Hi Robin's Nest Fans,

I decided to share with you some layouts I did with the Lion Cardstock.  It always reminds me of the Lion of Judah, a very important symbol in Ethiopia.  But these layouts are by far more regal than all the lions we saw there.

I created this page using Red Glitter Swirl, Lion CS, White Glitter Zebra CS, Brown Glitter Swirl, Brown Trail, and Gold Glitter chipboard.  I added red ribbon, dew drops, diamond drops, and my fave the fleur di lys.  The background is red cardstock.  I folded paper and ribbon, cut out  a lion, and just made thei lion as regal as you can get.  This could be a great vacation layout or a great Christmas layout.
I also used the cut out lions on this layout, as well as Glitter Brown Zebra, the back of the lion CS, Gold Glitter Fleur, and black and white swirl. I added rose dew drops and a journaling tag.  I will be using this layout for pages from our Germany trip.


These layouts can be purchased as kits on easyscrapbooklayouts.com under Elegant Layouts.

Enjoy!

Robin

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very nice layouts!

Barbara Rankin said...

Both layouts are fantastic!

Wendy said...

Very pretty!

michelle hodges said...

Very pretty LO's!!
TFS!!

TracyM #6773 said...

A very elegant set of layouts - love the colours!!!

Robin said...

Thanks so much. Now they need a few pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...