Thursday, November 1, 2012

Give Thanks

Can you believe that it is already November? The year has gone by so quickly that there is much to be Thankful for.

The above sign measures 8"x8" on thick card stock.
I free hand cut the branches and glued them in place. Then I used a fall leaf punch set to make the leaves from Honeycomb and Autumn Fleur.  The long leaves were hand cut from Glitter Orange Crackle.
I used Dark Vanilla Dew Drops for the fall berries and assorted browns, golds and a black pens for the wording and doodles.
Thanks for coming by to see my creation!
Please be sure to stop by this Saturday for a "Home for The Holidays" blog hop!
~ Michelle Frae Cummings

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very beautiful!!

michelle hodges said...

Beautiful and love the colors!!

Robin said...

Feels like fall! very nice

Barbara Rankin said...

Lovely autumn sign.

IndigoEarth said...

Love the touch of shimmer!

Robin Horasanian said...

I love all the freehand cutting. You have a great eye. This is a very nice layout. My favorite color palette.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...