Thursday, November 15, 2012

"Give Thanks" Fall Leaf Banner

 Hi Everyone!
    I hope you are having a wonderful Holiday and will be spending it with friends and family!
"Give Thanks"... isn't that what its all about? Giving Thanks to those we appreciate and love?
To the make the banner above, I used:
 Orange Crackle and Glitter Leaf.
I used this old shape emboss template that I had to trace and cut out my leaf shapes. Of course if you have a die or other way of  making leaf shapes, you can do that as well.
Once my leaves were cut out, I used  some letter dies to make the golden letters you see you spell, "Give Thanks".I accented the letters with green glitter glue and outlined them with a black marker.
I glued the letters onto the leaves and then the leaves onto some ribbon.
There you have it. A easy yet very pretty banner, just in time to "Give Thanks".
Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute banner!

TracyM #6773 said...

Fabulous banner Michelle - LOVE the paper you have used and the pretty leaves!!!

Robin said...

How very fun!

michelle hodges said...

Beautiful Banner!
TFS!

Danie May said...

Very Cute Michelle and I love the mix of papers you have used for the leaves! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...