Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Book of signatures


Hello girls!
Today I bring you guys a tutorial of a mini album that is very simple to do.
In fact, it became a book signing.
Do not know how I'll do that, here in Brazil we use centimeters to measure, I think you guys just convert to inches.
1 as paper piece 14 x 20 (used the back side of Classic Glitter Swirl white on white)
Pearl White
Two pieces of chipboard as 15 x 21
Satin ribbon with lace
Double-sided tape
glue
Punchers






I used Double-sided tape and placed all around the chipboard:


With a brush I spread the glue:


I took the piece of paper and cut to the extent that Classic Glitter Swirl white on white 26 x 20 and pasted in as chipboard:


On the inside of chipboard, I applied again double-sided tape all around:



Oh my God, I do not know the name of the tool I used to cut corners here, in Brazil is called hair:




this tool makes it much easier to cut. After just paste and finish, it is perfect!



Now I took the piece of paper as 14 x 20 (I used the back side of the Classic Glitter Swirl white on white) and put double sided tape all around


I used a punch to make rounded corners makes it more charming:



And pasted on chipboard finishing this step.



Repeat this process on the other chipboard and you get the covers of the book signing.
For the sheets of the inner part of the book of signatures, cut sheets of paper 40 off set as 15 x 21
I made two holes with the crop dile on the left side of each cover and leaves to the inside of the book.




I put the rings decorated with bows and ribbons
Clipped two strips of paper of different widths and glued over one another.
Upon closer strip of paper I pasted lace satin ribbon







I hope you can understand because this tutorial is prepared with love!!
hugs

3 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Marilia! This is so beautiful! Great tutorial too!

Sandie Edwards said...

Marilia this is gorgeous!

Robin said...

Love this signature book

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...