Sunday, October 14, 2012

Thinking Pink!

Not only does October mean Halloween but it is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I have been thinking pink a bit this week with lots of my creations and have just recently heard that one of my crafting friends who is currently battling this awful disease has had some rather bad news. So my project today is inspired by her and all those currently fighting Breast Cancer.

It's a card and gift box made with Pink Glitter Swirl Paper from The Robin's Nest and some pink cardstock I had in my stash.



I found a free awareness ribbon cutting file on the internet so downloaded and cut out one of these which I have adorned with some paper roses and Metallic Pink Dew Drops to use as an embellishment for my card along with a inspiring sentiment from Unity Stamp Company's 2011 KOTM.


The gift box is also a cutting file. The lid has simply been adorned with a punched border strip, some ribbon and a paper rose to match the card.



I have inked all the edges of both projects with some Pink Ink!

Robin's Nest Items used for this project!

Glitter Pink on Pink Swirl

x metallic pink dew drop dd-44 1oz bottle

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Danie xx




11 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

You are inspiring too!! Love this card and box! The details are amazing!

artistamyjo said...

I love what you did. Very pretty and creative.
Hugs

Wendy said...

Really pretty!

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card and box

lindyloo said...

very pretty xx

Kate M said...

Beautiful card and box and lovely sentiment.
Kate
xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous box and card set.fab details.xxx

Kay Dalton said...

beautiful makes hun x

Jan Ltc said...

WOW these are stunning xx Jan

Lise Cooke said...

wow wow wow amazing and stunning and so clever, Danie you are amazing. I hope your friend is ok bless her and you stay strong for her xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fran said...

Gorgeous xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...