Thursday, October 4, 2012

Spooky "Boo!" Ghost Wreath

 I am slowly......putting up my Halloween decorations here at our home. Mostly because I've been hand making new "spooky" items to show off. One thing I'm pretty pleased with, is this new wreath I made! I can't wait until I install the black light for our front door this weekend, I know these ghost will definitely glow!
To make this wreath, I formed some leftover chicken wire to be a sort of wreath shape.
 Then I spray painted it a flat black color.
I glued Red Dew Drops onto the eyes of these Halloween Glitter Ghost, then cut out the ghost shapes. 
 I used really really tacky glue to adhere the ghost to the wire wreath. A hot glue gun would work too if you have one handy.

 See, that was easy, right?
Come visit my blog anytime in October to see a 'update' of this wreath
with the black light and a spider or two!
Now if you love this wreath and want to make one for yourself or do any other Halloween craft, for the next 2 weeks, until the 14th of October you can purchase any Halloween product from the Transylvania line off the Robin's Nest website for 25% off. Use code Hall2012.
Here are some of my favorites from that line:






Happy Howling!
~Michelle Frae Cummings

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute wreath!! Love it!!! Great job Michelle!!

Michelle H. said...

Very adorable and creative wreath!!
TFS!!

Danie May said...

This is fabulous Michelle! Such a unique decor piece to decorate your home for Halloween! I love it! xx

Crafty Moni said...

This is so cool, I love your idea:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Marília Lopes said...

Beautiful!!!Love this!!

Robin said...

Very creative. Great post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...