Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Halloween Boo Banner!

 Happy Halloween! It's almost here! Can't you just taste the "spookiness" in the air?
For this week I made a "Boo" banner.
I used the following materials:
Black Glitter Spider Web Cardstock, Glitter "BOO" words,  Glitter Orange Crackle,

Glitter Pumpkin Cardstock, Glitter Purple Bats cardstock, Haunted House cardstock,
Halloween Dew Drops. Orange Bones Cardstock, Pumpkin Heads cardstock,Classified cardstock,
Foam tape, adhesive, black crepe paper, Halloween embellishments, gold glitter glue, purple fringe trim, scalloped border punch, fringe scissors and vintage clip art.

I made the house shape from  cereal box  cardboard. Then I detail cut the papers you see here. I layered them with glue and foam tape, adding dew drops, trim, glitter glue and fringed crepe paper.
I like how the bones created a 'perch' for the crows!
Thanks for coming by, I hope you liked my Halloween creation!

Please remember to join is for The Home for The Holidays blog hop on November 3rd!

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love this Michelle! The details are so intricate!! Great job!

Barbara Rankin said...

wonderful banner, Michelle. Love all the details.

Creative M said...

WOW!!Amazing banner!!

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Robin said...

That is so cute, I love it!!

michelle hodges said...

Very creative and decorative Banner!!
Love all the details!!
TFS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...