Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Treats

Halloween Treats



 
 
Such a fun time and season.  I always love making fun treats for the "special" kids visiting my home on Halloween.  They are my grandkids, and close friends who bring thier kids, and there are a few who come to my back door for a special treat on Halloween. 
I missed this for the last 2 years while we were on our mission in Ethiopia.  So this year is extra special.  I have been purchasing goodies to make those special treats this year.  Here are some ideas from the past Halloweens.
I made this envelope with spooky eyes linen paper.  The envelope is just a little bigger than a candy bar.  Just fold glue, add a cute saying, tie it with a bow.  Slide the candy bar inside the envelope, and you are ready to go!  It's a great gift for the people who work for you too, or for adults on Halloween.  We all love a treat!  This is pretty fast and quite easy.

While I had my store, we owned an Accut die the shape of this cute bag.  I die cut this bag from the Glitter Black Spiderweb Cardstock.  Then I cut a shape out of orange that looked like a spiderweb's outside edges.  I used a spider ring for the spider, and tied the top with sparkly black and white yarn.

These turned out to be such cute treats, and I always love to share such simple and easy ideas with you.  Look at your local scrapbook store to see what bag dies they have to use, cut your bag out, and fill with fun Halloween treasures! 
 
50% off of all Halloween Products today through November 15.  Use code 50hall
 
 
Ciao,
 
Robin


6 comments:

Kate M said...

Love that Candy envelope - and a great halloween bag.
Kate
xx

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute treats!!

Creative M said...

Super Duper Cute treats!Yummy Too!

michelle hodges said...

Very creative and fun treat bags!
TFS!

Danie May said...

Such fabulously fun treat bags, I particularly love the one with the spider and web! xx

Robin said...

Thanks girls!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...