Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Framed Pumpkin Pie


Let's hear it for DEW DROPS!
I scream, You scream...
We all Scream for Dew Drops! 

You know it!
Here, I used Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive for this project.
(Thank you Helmar!)







Want to know about the papers?  I used 
Glitter Gold on Creme Swirl for the background. But then, I cut a pumpkin shape out of Glitter Orange Crackle
to fill in spaces behind the dew drops.  That's a secret now. B/c you can not see 
the paper in real life.  And the pumpkin is gorgeous!
Yes, I'll be keeping this piece for myself!


A simple dollar store frame redone!
And so much better, don't you think?


8 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

GORGEOUS!! I love every detail!! Great job Dawn!!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

GORGEOUS!! I love every detail!! Great job Dawn!!

PamSpradlin said...

This is a gorgeous pumpkin...I think I will go with the dew drops that are listed at the end of the blog post...Fall Foliage Dew Drops and Wnter Retreat Dew Drops were used to make the pumpkin.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Send me your address to robinsnestscrap@gmail.com ;)

michelle hodges said...

Gorgeous pumpkin!!
Love it!!

Barbara Rankin said...

Wonderful piece, Dawn.

Robin said...

I've been wanting to do this for a long time. Very well done. Maybe I'll get one done someday!

Robyn said...

I love this piece! What an inspirational item.........gonna do one for myself! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...