Thursday, October 25, 2012

Festive Friday #20 - Button Christmas Tree Card

  
Hi! Welcome to another Festive Friday Christmas Card!
 All you need to make this Button Christmas Tree card are the following:
red and green buttons, green ink and adhesive- I used one called 
"Best Glue Ever"- and it is!
I made a tree/triangle shape from the silver glitter chipboard and covered it with a assortment of buttons, overlapping some to fill in gaps. I added the silver bells mini dews to the buttons and set to cure while I worked on the rest of the card. I used the red rope paper as a mat for the inked edges of the glitter white on white. Added the tree and was done! So easy, so pretty! Thanks for coming by and seeing my card. I hope you are getting lots of inspiration from the rest of the cards on the list below. :)

7 comments:

Camille Short said...

The Dew Drops take this tree to a new level!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cool tree!!! I love it!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Kelli said...

This is wonderful! It's been on my list of christmas cards to make for a while!!! Now I just need to do it!!!

Maria Soto said...

love it!!! I've been wanting to make one using buttons and washers!!!

Danie May said...

I too am loving the combination of the buttons with the dew drops for this multicolored and multi-dimensional card Michelle! Beautifully Done! xx

brooke. said...

So creative!

Robin said...

Michelle, I love!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...