Thursday, October 11, 2012

Festive Friday #19 " Wishing You Good Health"


Hi Everyone! Welcome to Festive Friday, #19!
For this Holiday card, I was inspired by some vintage clip art I found showing old Holiday postage stamps that focus on wishing you good health. I combined this with Olive Green Fleur
old music sheet, the clip art, scraps of ribbon, trim 
A little bit of glitter glue created a nice border for the card.
Thank you for coming by, I would love to hear what you think of this card. 
Don't forget to visit the rest of the card makers below for more Holiday Card Inspiration! :)

8 comments:

Camille Short said...

Gorgeous Card!!

Cheryl LIndsay said...

Fun...Fun. What great ideas!

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fab card, love the vintage feel Px

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute card! I love the message!!

Terri Sproul said...

super cute...

Leah Crowe said...

so lovely!

Danie May said...

I am loving the combination of the vintage elements with the traditional colors of Christmas Michelle! Beautifully Done! xx

Maria Soto said...

love the card - specially those little images at the bottom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...