Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall is Right Outside the Window

 
I've been wanting to create this card for a while and the other day while looking at my sheets of paper from The Robin's Nest I came across this gorgeous paper (Getaway Stripe) and knew that it would be perfect to create the drape.  The pattern on it was just the right size to give the affect of a real drape.  A second thing that made me like this paper even more is that it's double sided so I was able to use the opposite side to for my wall.  Since the colors and designs are created to work together it made it easy to match them.  I added 2 of the gold ornament mini dew drops to the windows for the handles.   They were just the right size for the window stamp that I used and was the finishing touch to this unique card. 

5 comments:

Danie May said...

A very creative card Peg, I love the dew drops as the handles! xx

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute card!! I would have never thought of this ;) and I really like the dews!

Barbara Rankin said...

Peg, this is so darn cute! It is so very creative and I just love it. TFS

Wendy said...

Fabulous idea Peg!! Really cute.

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...