Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Boo to you!

Get ready for the fun of fall with papers
from The Robin's Nest!





 Here is a fun little treat box that I made using  Scrap Perfect's Best Glue Ever. After using this adhesive, I can see why it is called "Best Glue Ever!."  I certainly liked the results.

Hey...and those darling little dew drops make nice accents!


So, the drawer slides out.  What shall I tuck in there??

Supplies:  Robin's Nest papers...Orange Crackle CS, Classified CS, Black Glitter Spiderweb CS,  Robin's Nest Burplap, Getaway Dewdrops, Dewdew glue
Stamps:  Starving Artistamps.

Here are the dimensions...b/c yes, I had to rip apart one of my older drawers to remind myself on the dimensions....

Easel: 8x4 inch CS scored at 2" and 4" like a normal easel card.

Frame:  9x6 inch CS scored at 4", 5" on the long side. Score 1", 5" on the shore side.
Trim the inside center to create flaps.

Drawer:  7 7/8 x 7 7/8 inch CS. Score at 1" and 2", then turn. Do this to all 4 sides.  Cut off the outside 3 squares  of all corners.  Make the typical box shape as you probably have made in the past.  


5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So cute!!! I love each little detail!!!

Wendy said...

Very cute! I"ve been wanting to try one of those card easels!

Robin said...

Very cute!

Michelle H. said...

Super cute and adorable!

Barbara Rankin said...

What a cute card easel. Simply adorable. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...