Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Twinkle Twinkle little STAR!

Twinkle, Twinkle, little star,  Weston!


 Hello Robin's Nest Readers,

In March we had two new grandbaby boys come into our family.  They are such cute little guys, and I as a grandma haven't done much on the bragging side of these babies.  Well, I finally got a cute page finished of little Mr. Weston.
www.robinsnest-scrap.com  chatteringrobins.blogspot.com
I have used our little boy line for this cute page layout.  On our website the line is King Louis's Castle.  I used the Glitter Boy Star cardstock and the Clear on Blue Classic Swirl cardstock, and the back side of the Glitter boy Swirl Cardstock.  This is such a cute little guy, and his mom made the sweetest announcement of his birth, which I placed on one side of the layout.

Here is Weston close up.  This is such a cute newborn photo!  I used a fiskars border punch on the Blue classic swirl cardstock to create the border around the photo, I also cut out stars from the paper to add to the embellishemnts of the page layout.  The last photo of the layout shows the dew drops that I also added to the page.
I cut the Twinkle Twinkle from the Honeycomb fleur linen cardstock then, cut the back border from dark brown cardstock with my cricut.  I also added burnt umber diamond drops to the stars 5 drops per star creates a great star, and light vanilla dew drops for the dots on the "i".  The stars on the border and through out the page layout has mini blue dew drops in the center of each star.



www.robinsnest-scrap.com chatteringrobins.blogspot.com
This has been such a fun layout to work on.  I cut the frames for the announcement and the punch from the blue classic swirl.  I also cut another sheet of the blue classic swirl to 11x11 and punched the edge with a fiskars edge pumch then sewed the blue classic swirl to the back side of the boy swirl which is sold brown around the edges. I also distressed the edge of this with distress ink pad. I did a little bit of sewing on this layout in a few places, have to admit this was a first for me.  I really enjoyed sewing the page and found it easy to do with my regular sewing machine.
Well litte Mr. Weston, you are so cute, and so welcome to our family.
It's been a fun project and good to be with you again.  Until next week!
Ciao,
Robin


6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Very cute! Your details are cute too!

Barbara Rankin said...

Love the layout, Robin. It is so cute, and very detailed. I am going to share it.

Creative M said...

Adorable layouts!!!

Danie May said...

Two beautiful layouts and two beautiful babies!

Marília Lopes said...

So sweetie!!!Love this!!!

Robin said...

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...