Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Monogram Framed!

 One of my really good friends had a birthday this month...and this is what I created for her to freshen up her wall of pictures.  It's a monogram of her surname....framed!


Where did I get all these buttons? 
Why, my DH's and boys' dress shirts. When they wear out or get stained, be sure to clip and save those buttons!





And...why not have a matching card.  We're a craft set, don't you know!  Here I created a long, tall card...with the same matching paper:  Viva La France.




Who wouldn't like this glitz and glam!
Happy Birthday Adrienne!

6 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

What a very cute idea!! And I have thrown away so many buttons! I am saving from now on! I love the matching card too!

Robin said...

Very cute

Barbara Rankin said...

Very nice gift set, matching framed piece and card. Nice idea for someone special.

brooke. said...

I like the card :) Very polished.

Danie May said...

This is gorgeous Dawn, and I love the button monogram. xx

Creative M said...

Stunning!Pretty!Gorgeous!!Love it!
TFS
Migdalia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...