Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Layout you are loved



Hello ladies!!
I'm so excited with my Layout, because I loved these papers!! The colors I just adore! I love them!
I love the aged look of this layout, I achieved that by using sandpaper on the papers.  
Do you realize I wore background paper with sandpaper? I used a mask and texture which gave the frame a certain depth. Very cool.
I used Dew Drops Parisian Mini's to make an arrangement of flowers beneath the photo and found the results very interesting.
I hope my work inspires you guys!
hugs




Wedding Sticker
Wedding Sticker

Calamite Jane Roses on cardstock
Calamity Jane rosas em papel cartão

Glitter Mocha Daise back side
Glitter mocha daisy

Dew Drops Parisian Mini's
Parisian Mini's

9 comments:

brooke. said...

beautiful!!!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love all of your details! Super cute layout! TFS.

Robin said...

Your work is fabulous!

juscrap said...

Ficou lindo Marilia! Amei. beijos

Wendy said...

Really lovely layout!!

Tamie Wilson said...

Hello,

We posted on our blog today and happen to mention you and a product of yours. http://tamieispreservingmemories.blogspot.com/2012/09/all-about-ivy-and-ava.html

Please feel free to stop on by!
Happy Scrapping, Tamie

Barbara Rankin said...

Beautiful layout, Marilia.

Danie May said...

One word! Stunning! xx

Marília Lopes said...

Thanks ladies!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...