Thursday, September 20, 2012

Festive (frisbee) Candy Dish!

 Seems like everyone is or knows someone who is getting Married, so I thought it would be fun to make up a Festive Candy Dish that is both pleasing to the 'eye' but also to on the 'wallet'. :)

 To make a dish just like this one, cause I know you want to...it's stunning, right? You will need:
Glitter Belgian Chocolate cardstock, one large gold doily, a snippet of your favorite vintage trim, Chocolate Dew Drops, adhesive, coordinating ribbon, a gold permanent pen and some glitter glue.
For the base...a small plastic Frisbee and a clear plastic cocktail cup.
I can't tell you how many of these Frisbees we have from community events! I was just getting ready to toss this one in the trash when my creative brain started to think, and think it did. :) As you can see, the assembly is really quite simple. Imagine 50 of these on reception tables at a Wedding, Birthday party, Family Reunion or just on your kitchen table.
Thanks for coming by, I hope to have inspired you once again. :)


4 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

This is such a great idea!! Thanks Michelle!!! I am putting this on my list for party projects!

Danie May said...

I totally Agree this is a fabulous idea for up-cycling a Frisbee. It looks stunning and you'd would have never guess what it was made of! xx

Dawn Mercedes said...

oh wow! amazing!

Barbara Rankin said...

Love your recycling idea for such a beautiful end result. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...