Thursday, September 27, 2012

Festive Friday #18

Hi Everyone!
     Welcome to another Festive Friday!
For this weeks card, I used the following supplies:
* Green card stock for the base of the card 8"x4", a border punch for the side.
* The strip of card stock in the center is Christmas Swirl Glitter.- 1"x7 1/2"
* The inner rectangles were white card stock 2"x2 1/2", which I inked with a light green ink and then did the edges with a darker shade of green ink.
* I inked Glitter Black and White Swirl with the two shades of green ink and then  created the leaves with a Holly punch.
* I used a gold metallic permanent pen on the edges of the rectangles and around the card. I adhered everything in place before adding the holly.
* After the holly was in place, I accented them with a little gold glitter glue and Red Dew Drops.
* Lastly I trimmed a Glitter Green Journal Tag to size, ran the gold pen along it's edges, added a seasonal sticker, and adhered it to the top of the card with foam tape.

I hope you have enjoyed this card as much as I have in making it!
Please visit the rest of the Festive Friday designers for more Holiday Card inspiration.

~ Michelle Frae Cummings


5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love this card! And the colors! Great job Michelle!

Camille Short said...

Amazing! Love the holly! Thanks for sharing.

Terri Sproul said...

oh, this is one of your best ever. love it..

Mrs O crafty blog said...

This is so pretty I love the holly Px

Robin said...

Michelle, this is absolutely beautiful! So out of the box, which is why I love it so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...