Thursday, September 13, 2012

Festive Friday #17

 Ever have one of those days where your creation just "falls" into place?
Well that's what happened to this one! I was sorting through my clip art when this window frame literally fell onto Glitter White Trees from The Robins Nest!
Perfect!
Then I created pine branches with a hand punch. I used Glitter Celebration and the backside of
Glitter Black and White Pine Tree.  An assortment of colored Tear Drops made up for the string of lights. I created the bird with a clean soda can,  swiss dots embossing folder, my big shot die machine and a bird hand punch.
Thanks so much for coming by, I hope you liked this!
Please visit the rest of the designers below, just think...less than 4 months to go before Christmas!
~ Michelle Frae Cummings


6 comments:

Camille Short said...

Oh! This looks fun - thanks for the inspiration.

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your Christmas lights!! And your soda bird is super cool! Awesome job!

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

beautiful card! I love heavily embellished pieces - especially when they're done with clever components!

I made my way here from Terri's page - but I'll be back to see more!

Barbara Rankin said...

What a lovely card, Michelle. Love all the details.

Robin said...

This is an amazing card! Love it.

Danie May said...

Such gorgeous colors Michelle, this is a really beautiful card for Christmas! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...