Thursday, September 27, 2012

Create


Hello!
Today I want to show you guys how to create my layouts so get ready for lots of pictures! LOL


I hope that all makes sense to you guys!



I chose a mask to make the background:


Applied modeling paste:


And to give a contrast used red spray paint:


I love using cardboard on some projects:



And now the fun begins, creating layers.
I used a punch to give a finish in layers:



After this I put another layer in red, white, and one blue stripe forming the carpet for photo:


I distributed all chosen elements, played with shapes and wire rope connecting the butterflies.



I do not own cutting machine, so I drew the flowers, cut out and mounted. I'll make a tutorial of this flower in another post for y'all.
Again the quality of the Robins Nest product enchanted me; this was the flower with a beautiful effect due to the fantastic texture paper.




To give a charm to thebutterflies, I applied some Dew Drops on them:




I hope you enjoy and be inspired!
Hugs
Marilia Lopes xoxo
Used in this project:



Mini Dew Drop

Mini parisiense

Chili Flame
Chili Flame

Chili Flame Border
Border Chama pimentão


Daisy Stripe Teal
Daisy Stripe Teal


5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

I love your tutorial! And all if your pics are easy for
Me to recreate!
And your layout is a very beautiful work if art!!

Robin said...

Your work in incredible, thanks for such a great tutorial! Love it.

Barbara Rankin said...

Beautiful layout again, Marilia. Love it so much.

Pammejo said...

Great layout!!! Thanks for sharing the link with us Barbara

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Muito lindo querida, legal este blog, não conhecia,parabens,bjs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...