Saturday, September 15, 2012

A little Misting for a Shoe!

A while ago, I had seen these super cute paper shoes and thought, I could never create one of those. They, for me, just looked too hard. So after some humming and hawing, I decided to at least try. I figured I would use some beautiful Animal prints for inspiration.

Hello everyone, Erika Taylor here today with a project to share with you. For this project, I used The Glitter Leopard Print papers from The Robins Nest and spritzed them up with Dylusions Spray. The glitter paper looks AMAZING when inked up. Lets take a look!!!


 I added some ribbon and buttons, then created the heel out of buttons as well.The pink mist still lets the silver glitter shine through.


 It looks pretty cute, I must say. Think I'll try another one soon.,


Thanks so much for stopping by the Robins Nest blog today. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Until next time

Toodles
Erika Taylor

5 comments:

Creative M said...

This is absolutely FABULOUS!!!TFS

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

So super cute!!!!

Benwah said...

Love your shoes. Great job. The heel looks amazing.

MarĂ­lia Lopes said...

Cool...love!!

Danie May said...

What a fabulously fun project! I love it! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...